Staff Product Manager: Cloud User Experience
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210483
Staff Product Manager – Vantage Cloud User Experience
Teradata Vantage is the cloud data analytics platform that unifies everything—data lakes, data warehouses, analytics, and new data sources and types. Leading the way with hybrid multi-cloud environments and priced for flexibility, Vantage delivers unlimited intelligence to build the future of your business. Our groundbreaking product has been an 18 time leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems and is a leader in The Forrester Wave: Data Management for Analytics.
We power $1.4B in annual recurring revenue and deliver business outcomes for companies with the world’s most complex data and analytics needs. The thing we value most is delivering outcomes that matter. For our team, our company, and our customers. We work as a team, we are outcome driven, and we are accountable.
As we enter the next phase of our transformation to deliver a bright future for our customers, we believe our next level of growth will come by delivering rich, next generation multi-cloud platform user experiences that will be key in radically simplifying tasks and unlocking insights for our users.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with deep skills that lie at the intersection of user experience, analytics and cloud computing to own our Vantage cloud platform user experience. Developers and administrators love Vantage - so yes, we don’t want to let them down. What this means is you need to enhance our platform experience that enable developers (SQL developers, data scientists, analysts), database and cloud administrators in accomplishing tasks with unparalleled ease and improving their productivity in a complex data ecosystem in a secure manner. In this highly visible, unique and cross-functional role you will work with various stakeholders to prioritise and deliver experiences in diverse functional areas - from soup to nuts. This is an awesome opportunity to take Teradata’s Vantage cloud offering to the next level and drive adoption and revenue.
- Define and prioritise platform experience - cloud services & analytic applications that delight customers.
- Work closely with UX teams, cross-functional product leaders, engineering, support and information engineering to develop the roadmap.
- Work closely with program management and engineering to drive seamless execution by highlighting dependencies and risks.
- Ship features and improvements frequently and iteratively. Think holistically about delivering a service experience.
- Participate in customer discovery, usability research and continuous product/service improvement by gathering feedback.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Understand the breadth of Vantage platform, ecosystem and cloud services and how customers consume it.
- Demonstrate strong experience in user experience, cloud and analytics.
- Top notch analytical and communication skills with the ability to make high impacting decisions.
- Excellent writing skills. Writing clear requirements that capture business context and *jobs to be done* for users.
- Expect to embrace ambiguity, it’s a part of the game. Use data to drive decisions and demonstrate fearlessness and conviction when taking them.
- Challenge status quo.
- Degree in computer science.
- Demonstrate experience in building cloud / SaaS platforms.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Product Management.
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Product Manager: Cloud User Experience
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN