Location: Islamabad, Islamabad PK
Requisition Number: 210466
Test Engineers (Automation)
We’re hiring a Test Engineer with experience in Automated Testing Framework. The successful candidate is passionate about helping developers build quality software quickly with automation, leveraging automated testing tools from ServiceNow, continuous integration with Jenkins, and automatic releases to repositories like git are some of the tools to empower developers with fast, accurate, and automated feedback.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The candidate will be part of the Automation and Modernization team testing procedures and tools running in ServiceNow, cloud-based back-end services and customer on-prem environments. Primary responsibilities include creating, documenting, maintaining, and executing scalable, high performance automated test coverage solutions using ServiceNow, Jenkins, and other languages/tools where appropriate. Candidates are expected to have a passion for replicable, structured approaches to automated testing and a desire to collaborate with senior application architects and developers in the creation of automation solutions that other development team members can contribute to independently.
- Participate in ongoing collaborative development, improvement, implementation and adoption of automation test solutions, test data and test result reporting
- Create, document, maintain, extend, and execute automation test coverage in close coordination with developers and other team members
- Collaborate with the integration of test automation in software build and deployment processes
- Participate in the design, development, documentation, analysis and testing of assigned projects
- Work with Agile team members to analyze project requirements with the goal of increasing automated testability and decreasing risk
- Work as part of the team to develop processes for effective monitoring and reporting of automation test cycle results
- Act as key knowledge resource for testing automation and train and support other team members as appropriate
- Communicate and support all project-related information in a timely and professional manner as dictated by team need and testing processes
- Coordinate automated testing for and participate in release activities
- Investigate, reproduce, log and escalate reported defects
- Maintain up to date an ITIL and other relevant certifications
- Thycotic Secret Server Certified Expert Architect or Consultant
- Deep knowledge Thycotic Secret Server Cloud, Distributed Engines, and high availability implementations on the public cloud
Required Qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years work-related programming experience with a focus on test automation and feature testing
- A strong command of Java, TestNG, and/or Comparable test frameworks for building unit and automation tests
- An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies
- Experience with load and performance testing including design, development, implementation, and reporting
- Leadership experience and the desire to drive a successful testing automation buildout.
- Proven success using open source testing tools and projects (JUnit, TestNG, etc)
- Experience developing and maintaining test data sets and associated documentation
- Experience with team software development life cycles across multiple concurrent projects
Community / Marketing Title: Test Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK