Data Engineer (Java, Angular, Python, Spark)
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210461
Role: Data Engineer (Java, Angular)
Job Location: Mumbai/ Pune
This position is for a Data Engineer developer who will be specializing in Web Development projects. Good experience on Java, Spring, Web Development will be a key competency for this position.
- Total IT experience of 3+ years.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in Angular, Node JS, Java
- Spring experience required
- Worked and developed web applications using Angular 9+ would be an added advantage
- At least 1 year working experience on Web Development
- Good hands-on experience on Core Java and Other Programming languages like Scala or Python.
- Working Experience on Angular, REST API, Collections
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Paradigms & Design Patterns
- Working Experience on ORM / Spring JDBC would be desirable
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to debug application issues working with configuration files\databases and application log files.
- Should have good knowledge on optimization & performance tuning
- Working knowledge of one of the IDEs (Eclipse or IntelliJ)
- Experience in working with shared code repository (VSS, SVN or Git)
- Experience with one of the software build tools (ANT, Maven or Gradle)
- Knowledge on Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Good Experience in Basic SQL and Shell scripting
- Databases: Teradata, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle (one or more required).
- Should be able to work or enhance on predefined frameworks
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Customers
- Must have experience or understanding of promoting Bigdata applications into production
- Commit to travel to customer locations and core GDC sites (Pune/Mumbai/Manila) when required.
Nice to have Experience:
- Working experience with Apache NiFi, Hadoop
- Exposure on XML & JSON processing.
- Awareness about Bigdata Security & related technologies
- Experience with Webservers: Apache Tomcat or JBoss
- Preferably one project worked by the candidate should be in Production
- Understanding of Devops tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker etc..
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineer (Java, Angular, Python, Spark)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN