Data Engineer ( Informatica Developer)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210460
Role: Developer - Informatica & Teradata
Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai
- Bachelors Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required:-
- Should have 3+ years of IT experience and minimum 3 years of Informatica experience
- Preferably should have worked on Informatica 10.x
- Preferably should have lead a team of 2 to 15 people
- Should have worked on at least 4 end to end DW Projects
- Should be able to create ETL Design Documents & Mapping Specification Documents
- Should be able to understand Data Models
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills
- Exposure to Github/QA/Jenkins/Python/Hadoop is preferable
- Should have worked on Fixed bid engagement
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- This individual will be responsible for solution design, integration, data sourcing and transformation, database design and development (logical / physical) and tool implementation related to data warehousing (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
- Interface with Teradata engineering staff as needed to resolve complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Experience in writing the SQL queries using Oracle/Teradata
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Flexible in working in off-working hours (shift work) including 24X7 Support if required
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on the Teradata database
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineer ( Informatica Developer)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN