Data Engineer ( Informatica Developer)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210460
Role: Developer - Informatica & Teradata
Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai
- Bachelors Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required:-
- Should have 4-6 years of IT experience and minimum 3 years of Informatica experience
- Preferably should have worked on Informatica 10.x
- Preferably should have lead a team of 2 to 15 people
- Should have worked on at least 4 end to end DW Projects
- Should be able to create ETL Design Documents & Mapping Specification Documents
- Should be able to understand Data Models
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills
- Exposure to Github/QA/Jenkins/Python/Hadoop is preferable
- Should have worked on Fixed bid engagement
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- This individual will be responsible for solution design, integration, data sourcing and transformation, database design and development (logical / physical) and tool implementation related to data warehousing (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
- Interface with Teradata engineering staff as needed to resolve complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Experience in writing the SQL queries using Oracle/Teradata
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Flexible in working in off-working hours (shift work) including 24X7 Support if required
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on the Teradata database
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
Community / Marketing Title: Data Engineer ( Informatica Developer)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN