Customer Marketing Manager, Japan Marketing
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo JP
Requisition Number: 210447
Customer Marketing Manager, Japan Marketing
Location – Tokyo, Japan
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform provider, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. We help businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. See how at Teradata.com.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY: Teradata is looking for an innovative, modern marketer who will drive customer marketing strategy and tactics across Japan through Customer Advocacy Program including Executive Briefing Center and Customer Stories, and webinars/(In-person) seminars to drive ARR growth in Japanese target accounts which are not only existing customers but also prospects. Reporting to Head of Japan marketing, the ideal candidate will be an experienced marketer specialized in customer programs with a proven track record of marketing cloud platforms directly to target enterprises. He or she knows how to leverage and partner with a centralized Center of Excellence(CoE) team in APJ and HQ to drive outcomes for Japan business. The individual is also well versed in customizing global programs, campaigns, promotions and activities for local markets to accelerate sales cycle. He or she is highly motivated, customer and business oriented, performance driven, creative with excellent digital marketing, executive engagement and communication skills.
- Manage and scale Executive Briefing Center(EBC) Tokyo and Japan Virtual with HQ and APJ EBC team to drive new business revenue
Overview of EBC:
- Manage EBC, working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Tech(Presales SE), Business Consulting(Presales Consultant), Customer Success, and APJ/HQ teams to arrange and hold EBC sessions for customers, prospects and partners to raise awareness and confidence of Teradata’s connected multi-cloud data platform “Vantage”, strengthen the relationships with them and accelerate the sales cycle
- Manage Teradata’s advocate program: Peer Advantage Program with over 1400+ Teradata global customers for Japanese customers, including activities to promote enrollment, reward granting and reward digestion.
Overview of Peer Advantage Program: https://assets.teradata.com/pdf/Peer/Peer%20Advantage%20Brochure%202020.pdf
- Responsible for Customer Stories, including recruiting customers for sharing their stories locally and/or globally, creating customer story webpages and/or videos while working with HQ customer advocate and digital teams, and localizing global stories into Japanese.
- Organize and execute webinars and In-person seminars for/with customers, prospects and partners, working with sales teams and APJ/HQ marketing team to generate marketing leads and the accelerate sales cycle.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns and optimize based on analytics and data
- Support Japan field marketing which includes content development, digital campaigns, account-based marketing, social media marketing, partner marketing, public relations and analyst relations, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing in high-tech companies
- Experience in operating Customer Advocacy Program or Customer Success Management
- Experience in extensive interaction with sales and leadership teams, with experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Industry knowledge relevant to Teradata and data analytics, especially in the cloud, is an advantage
- Experience in operating in a shared services(CoE) environment for digital and marketing automation execution
- Communication skills, both written and verbal in Japanese and English
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Marketing Manager, Japan Marketing
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, Tokyo JP