Account Executive - Prospect Accounts - RHTT
Location: Los Angeles, California US
Requisition Number: 210430
Account Executive – Prospect Accounts, Vertical Industries
Location: United States, virtual
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Are you passionate about making companies smarter? Teradata provides end-to-end solutions and services in customer/patient journey, analytics, big data and data warehousing enabling companies to become a data-driven business. We are looking for people who share our vision to join our team of more than 10,000 associates around the globe.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for end-to-end strategic account management to drive the profitable sales of Teradata solution portfolio products into targeted prospect accounts in the Vertical Industries.
- Develops and maintains strategy for overall engagement with client to close deals and drive ARR growth
- Identify and understand needs of clients and plan/engage the internal resources to strategically position Teradata solutions to match client needs
- Regularly runs meetings with account team to discuss and align around account strategy and future sales opportunities
- Capitalize on broad industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities and position Teradata solutions
- Develop new business opportunities and close new account business aligned with Teradata sales strategy
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques
- Understands client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes and can articulate how Teradata solutions could be applied
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain C-suite and executive level relationships
- Knowledgeable of Teradata solutions and services
Skills & Attributes
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker.
- Must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers.
- Demonstrate account management discipline
- Strong executive presence
- Ideal candidate would have intimate knowledge/experience that directly resonates with assigned accounts.
- 5+ years’ experience selling software & services specifically in the analytics and data management space
- Demonstrated success in sales. 75%+ success record for making sales goals
- Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities to C-Level executives
- Bachelors Degree (required) Masters is preferred.
Previous experience selling Customer/Patient Journey, Analytics, Big Data, and Data Warehousing solutions
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Los Angeles
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive - Prospect Accounts - RHTT
Job Category: Sales
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Los Angeles, California US