Program Manager Cloud Business Operations
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210419
Program Manager Cloud Business Operations
Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the world's leading data analytics company is looking for people who are passionate about helping our customers leverage cloud services to join our Teradata Cloud BU team. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a startup like environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based analytics solutions and services, then Teradata is the place for you. You will join a team of business development professionals, cloud experts, and business builders to deploy cloud services and cloud native integrations that bring Teradata’s analytics capabilities to the public cloud platforms. This position is part of the Cloud Business unit focused on cross organization and company strategy and investments.
Teradata's Cloud BU is seeking an experienced, self-directed Program Manager for Cloud Business Operations with strong operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills to support the operational and analytical needs of the growing global team. This is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about the operations of a business, helping ensure that the business can optimize its impact on behalf of internal and external customers because it is so operationally sound.
In this role you will:
- Interact directly with cross functional teams across (product, engineering, GTM sales, partners, Sales Ops and finance) to deliver operational programs that support the delivery of Cloud services and cloud native integrations
- Provide reports that give data-driven insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and standardized business metrics. Assist in managing dashboards, regional reports and executive review documents.
- Establish baseline metrics/reports to support the development of new practices and goals, as necessary.
- Opportunity pipeline analysis: work with Sales Ops to forecast demand by customer type and Geo.
- Be proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Business Management and Analytics.
- Provide support to diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- Act as point of contact and subject matter expert on the business to Cloud BU leadership
- Business planning: assist in the running of the business rhythm and cadence, stepping in to lead meetings through deliverables, outcomes and actions. Own agenda development and track follow-up actions and influence leaders to complete forward looking business plans.
- Analytics: establish baseline metrics and analytics, collaborate with leadership team to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals. Establish and maintain management dashboards, regional reports, and executive review documents that will drive business outcomes and strive for operational excellence.
- 5+ year experience working with data and analytics
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM.
- 5+ years of advanced Excel experience and the ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations (Pivot Tables, V-lookups.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop business analytics that help an organization operate smoothly, with views that will meet the needs of other business partners (Finance, Sales Operations, Tax, etc.)
- Experience preparing and delivering “state of the business” documents and presentations.
- Must possess business acumen, sales policy, field facing acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skill
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Excellent project and program management skills, including project structuring, scoping, and managing multiple workstreams / capability areas and projects independently
- Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions.
- Ability to credibly and compellingly present and support recommendations with senior leadership
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager Cloud Business Operations
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US