GCA Consulting Project Analyst
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 210417
Project Analyst is responsible for thorough analysis of projects in terms of project financial performance and the compliance to Project Governance and Policy, and to take appropriate action for continuous improvements.
- Analyze the project financial performance on the regular basis and to work together with PMs for continuous improvements
- Analyze the project performance against the Project Governance and Policy and to take actions for improvements
- Support the project managers to do the daily project administrations
- Support PM team in terms of project setup, FF administrations, CSAT, APE and project closure
- Work with FinOps/Fin Planning/DA/PM on various project related topics
Flexible to work in office or customer site, travel needed across GCA as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- > 5 years project analyst and administration experiences
- Good knowledge of Project Governance and Policy
- Good knowledge of project financials
- Familiar with project management tools
- Process oriented
- Ability to work with independence
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- Proactive working and teamwork spirit
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: GCA Consulting Project Analyst
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN