Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210409
Role : Senior Architect
Location : Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
We’re hiring a Software Senior Architect with experience in Software design and development. The successful candidate is responsible for leading, managing, innovating, and delivering all aspects of complex customer software development projects. The Software Senior Architect will leverage Cloud Infrastructure, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, Thycotic Secret Server, ServiceNow, Salesforce and other platforms to enable a highly available multitenant solutions with the goal of improving customer service responsiveness and lower operational costs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gather and analyze business process requirements from, internal stakeholders, customer feedback, enterprise security, and regulatory compliance.
- Engage other process areas to ensure the software solution can deliver required functionality within project timeframes.
- Architect & design software solutions that achieve desired functionality, scale and security while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Perform implementation and configuration activities individually or as part of team.
- Identify and document business and technical use cases
- Reviews and publishes reporting.
- Effectively communicates with both technical and non-technical staff
- Maintain compliance with Security and Governance standards
- Develops and documents configurations, workflows, processes, and FAQs for all processes.
- Implement proof of concepts and early release solutions in Customer environments
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and corresponding technologies
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and architectural styles
- Proficient knowledge of the operation and development designs of agile software
- Expertise with Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Salesforce, ServiceNow
- Good understanding of API REST/SOAP Integration
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving and communication skills
- Maintain up to date a DevOps, ITIL and other relevant certifications
Required Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience as a software architect
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal skills for communicating complex technical issues and concepts
- Expertise developing troubleshooting processes, methodologies, and standards for Software development
- Strong understanding of information security fundamentals in the identity and access management (IAM) domain
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Architect
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN