Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210409
Role : Senior Architect
Location : Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
We’re hiring a Software Senior Architect with experience in Software design and development. The successful candidate is responsible for leading, managing, innovating, and delivering all aspects of complex customer software development projects. The Software Senior Architect will leverage Cloud Infrastructure, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, Thycotic Secret Server, ServiceNow, Salesforce and other platforms to enable a highly available multitenant solutions with the goal of improving customer service responsiveness and lower operational costs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gather and analyze business process requirements from, internal stakeholders, customer feedback, enterprise security, and regulatory compliance.
- Engage other process areas to ensure the software solution can deliver required functionality within project timeframes.
- Architect & design software solutions that achieve desired functionality, scale and security while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Perform implementation and configuration activities individually or as part of team.
- Identify and document business and technical use cases
- Reviews and publishes reporting.
- Effectively communicates with both technical and non-technical staff
- Maintain compliance with Security and Governance standards
- Develops and documents configurations, workflows, processes, and FAQs for all processes.
- Implement proof of concepts and early release solutions in Customer environments
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and corresponding technologies
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and architectural styles
- Proficient knowledge of the operation and development designs of agile software
- Expertise with Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Salesforce, ServiceNow
- Good understanding of API REST/SOAP Integration
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving and communication skills
- Maintain up to date a DevOps, ITIL and other relevant certifications
Required Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience as a software architect
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal skills for communicating complex technical issues and concepts
- Expertise developing troubleshooting processes, methodologies, and standards for Software development
- Strong understanding of information security fundamentals in the identity and access management (IAM) domain
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Architect
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN