Account Executive - New Business (m/f/d)
Location: MUNICH, Bavaria DE
Requisition Number: 210386
Account Executive –New Business (m/f/d)
We’re looking for someone exceptional for an exceptional opportunity. At Teradata, we are continuously growing our footprint and we want you to be part of that growth journey. In your role you will be responsible to build up new relationships to new clients and create an end-to-end strategic management of the dedicated accounts. As a Teradata Account Executive, we’ll entrust you to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients, for us and for your own personal development and ongoing success. We know this is a big ask, but it’s what makes our Account Executive stand out from the crowd. Does this sound like you?
You’ll be responsible for delivering Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to our new clients. We would like to establish relationship with leading organisations – our solutions provide a true enterprise capability, delivering millions of dollars of value to multiple business functions and thousands of users. And now we’re investing to make these clients our flagship European customers. So, you’ll need to be an exceptional sales leader with the drive to make this ambition a reality.
You’ll need a range of skills and experience, including
- Strong sales leadership qualities, and experience of selling and working with analytic data solutions within different industries with focus of obtaining new logos and new business
- Preferably you have a proven track record and existing network from the Automotive industry, ideally within the Automotive supplier industry.
- Experience of managing new accounts, working with a team supporting you on a virtual basis.
- The ability to construct, sell and close entry deals as well as complex deals of $10m+ and build the supporting business case
- A track record of building and executing a strategic account plan in large enterprise customers –and developing win/win propositions with key partners within the organisation, eg system integrators and technology providers
- Excellent communication skills to build a senior network to C-Level executive across multiple business functions
- Excellent German language knowledge is essential (Oral and written)
You’ll be working closely with your customers, both as a consultant and as a trusted advisor. Teradata’s professional reputation and range of solutions and services is second to none, so you’ll also be a trusted ambassador for our brand.
And if you’re driven to be the best, and want to join the best analytics and solutions provider, we’ll recognise and reward your skills. Your ongoing professional development is essential to our ongoing success, your customer’s success and, of course, your own. So, if this is you, we’d love to meet with you.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive - New Business (m/f/d)
Job Category: Sales
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE