Senior Manager, Incentive Compensation Administration
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210359
Oversee administration of $100M+ in annual incentive compensation payments.
- Ensure bonuses for sales and consulting associates are accurately calculated and paid on a timely basis per the compensation plans and guidelines.
- Responsible for audit control and SOX compliance
- Work closely with sales associate, sales manager, planning, and HR to resolve any compensation or recognition issues.
Work closely with Human Resources in the development of compensation plans.
- Make decisions/recommendations on compensation issues
- Advise upper management on how compensation will be affected from unique issues.
- Manage integration of incentive compensation for acquisitions
Operationalize annual compensation plans and manage annual Compensation Administrative Guidelines.
- Ensure compensation measures and components are clearly defined.
- Work with sponsoring organization to ensure compensation plans and related contests and programs can be successfully administered
Oversee system setup and administration of compensation plans
- Ensure compensation system is setup and functioning properly
- Ensure feeds into compensation system enable us to utilize the compensation tool efficiently and effectively, to its fullest without manual intervention
- Make sure system is closed each month and payroll files are sent on time for processing to various in country payroll departments
- Work with IT on system upgrade requirements, system issues, and testing for changes or upgrades.
Provide timely and accurate reporting to Executive VP of Sales, Region CFO's, and Financial Controller.
- Analyze bonus accruals and provide feedback to management concerning any material over/under accruals.
- Prepare ad-hoc analytics for management, HR, business transformation projects
Create a high-performing team environment by effective staffing and recruitment, employee retention and development, rewards and recognition, talent management and succession planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or related business discipline
- 10+ years’ incentive compensation experience in a Global environment
- Knowledge of Callidus and Salesforce required
- Talent for fostering and maintaining relationships with cross-functional teams, including direct experience working with sales, to ensure superior service levels
What’s in It for You?
Teradata offers you an excellent compensation and benefits package, including unlimited personal time off and the opportunity to live and work in one of the most desirable places in the world, sunny San Diego. You’ll also be part of a Company with a portfolio of Cloud-based business analytics solutions, architecture consulting, and industry leading big data and analytics technology. Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies and great people.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Incentive Compensation Administration
Job Category: Finance
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US