Cloud Operations Administrator (AWS)
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 210320
Role : Cloud Operations Administrator (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Location : Mumbai/Pune
- The VaaS Administrator is responsible for managing Teradata’s as-a-Service offering on the public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Delivery responsibilities in the areas of cloud network administration, security administration, instantiation, provisioning, optimizing the environment, third party software support.
- Supporting the onsite teams with migration from On premise to Cloud for customers
- Implementing security best practices, and analyzing the partner compatibility
- Manage and support 24x7 VaaS environments for multiple customers
- Devise and implement security, operations best practices
- Implementing development, production environment for data warehousing cloud environment
- Backup, Archive and Recovery planning and execution of the cloud based data warehouses
- Throughput monitoring, load balancing, improving the overall system health by optimizing the key Azure resources
- 4 Year Engineering Degree or 3 Year Masters of Computer Application.
Mandatory Skills / Attributes
- Minimum 4-6 years of IT experience in a Systems Administrator / Engineer role.
- Minimum 2 years of Cloud hands-on experience (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Cloud Certification
- ITIL or other relevant certifications
- Service Now / ITSM tool day to day Operations
- Must be willing to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis with the team.
- Must be willing to travel – both short-term and long-term
- Experience on multi-cloud environments will be preferred
- Hands on experience with Teradata administration and strong understanding of Cloud capabilities and limitations
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Implement and support new and existing customers on VaaS infrastructure.
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
- Should have good knowledge of cloud services for Compute, Storage, Network and OS for at least one of the following cloud platforms : Azure/AWS/GCP
- Should have experience in Enterprise VPN and Azure virtual LAN with data center
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools
- Hands-on experience with database architecture/modeling, RDBMS and No-SQL.
- Should have good understanding of data archive/restore policies.
- Minimum 1 Year for Teradata/DBMS Experience
- Working experience in Linux administration, Shell Scripting.
- Cloud network basic
- Working experience on any of the RDBMS like Oracle//DB2/Netezza/Teradata/SQL Server,MySQL.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Good team player.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Operations Administrator (AWS)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN