Finance Director, Corporate Finance - ERP implementation
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210311
This person will be a Finance Director in Teradata’s Corporate Finance team and will be responsible for:
- Managing overall corporate finance organization code structure including approving structure changes and additions
- Leading FP&A’s responsibility for Teradata’s ERP selection and implementation.
- Actively participating in cross functional master data management projects
- Working closely with Hyperion Planning development team on data structure
- Working with global finance community to communicate and align on monthly and quarterly updates and changes.
- Continuously monitor and improve current processes to streamline and scale.
- Create and maintain an environment of personal accountability that encourages ownership of issues and standards of excellence.
- Be a leader and driver of change management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years related work experience, with minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to build effective cross-functional relationships.
- Strong leadership qualities to influence and lead cross-functional and global finance communities.
- Proven track record of continuously monitoring and improving processes to enable scalable finance organization.
- Business savvy with ability to identify business critical issues to deep-dive.
- Highly proficient in advanced Hyperion and the Microsoft Suite
- Strong knowledge of or experience with ERP implementations a plus
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Director, Corporate Finance - ERP implementation
Job Category: Finance
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US