Lead QA Engineer -Test Manager
Location: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG
Requisition Number: 210138
The Lead QA Engineer designs the test strategy, test plans, and test case specifications, plans test resources, participates in code reviews, creates or configures the test environment, creates or procures the test data, writes the scripts that will execute the tests, executes test cases, records test case results, documents and tracks defects, and performs test coverage analysis. To fulfill this role the Lead QA Engineer must develop tests that identify defects as precisely as possible. The objective is to obtain as much test coverage as possible with a minimum set of test cases and repeated rework, retest. The Lead QA Engineer is normally the Test Manager on a project and is responsible for stakeholder management.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze requirements and specifications and translate requirements into a defined test strategy, plan, and specifications.
- Establish expected results based on acceptance criteria and test data for test cases.
- Introduce, optimize, or adapt supporting processes like defect management and configuration management to capture and manage defects, fixes, regression test cycles, and data reloads.
- Create, install, optimize, and administrate the testing environment.
- Create customized or tool generated test scripts to execute and automate test plans.
- Execute the test scripts and test plans and record results.
- Capture and manage defects, fixes, regression test cycles, and data reloads.
- Create and communicate test reports, status, and testing information to the project team and Project Manager.
- CI/CD Implementation using orchestration engine and automation tools for SDLC including Data Ingestion, Wrangling, Testing, Packaging & Deployment, Scheduling and Operations support processes etc.
- In depth knowledge of testing methodologies, testing strategies, testing tools, test case development, test process management, and defect management.
- Data warehouse Knowledge is a must
- 8+ Years of experience in Software Testing
- In depth knowledge of installing, operating, and administrating test environments.
- Knowledge of configuration management, software engineering, specification methods, and development processes.
- API Test automation using rest assured is optional
- Experience in Test automation selenium web driver using java
- Experience in Performance testing using Jmeter is Optional
- ISTQB Advanced level Test manager is optional
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Lead QA Engineer -Test Manager
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG