Global Delivery Assurance Lead
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210080
Global Delivery Assurance Lead
Teradata is looking for a highly organized, motivated and experienced individual to fulfil the role of Global Delivery Assurance Lead for its’ Consulting Services business. The role is ultimately responsible for ensuring we have the appropriate policies, processes and governance in place to identify, mitigate and manage project delivery risks across Consulting’s global Client project portfolio, whilst achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
The position requires a highly proactive, energetic, hands on individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the role is dependent on developing and maintaining strong working relationships across the regional consulting delivery teams and the wider organization.
Ideally applicants should have experience of designing, implementing and or running a program office as well as experience in leading change management programs. The role is dependant on leveraging resources wihin the Regional Consulting Delivery Teams to drive a globally consistent performance from our regional consulting teams. Therefore experience in matrix management and strong collaboration skills are a must.
The ability to seamlessly switch from strategic to tactical activities is key as is the ability to identify and implement change where appropriate to support the Teradata mission.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own, manage and maintain through regular updates to the Consulting Governance Policy
- Monitor key performance indicators drawing and sharing insights from global data sets and taking necessary corrective action as required
- Provide consulting delivery leaders with executive updates on the risks associated with our Client project portfolio and work with the regional delivery assurance leads to mitigate and manage these
- Provide leadership on best practices associated with achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance, direction and support to the regional delivery assurance leads to ensure the consistent adoption of policies, processes and tools and adherence to the governance policies
- Establish and maintain feedback loops to ensure continuous improvement of policies, processes and tools for example: bid estimation and scoping activities
- Organize and facilitate regular risk review meetings with consulting delivery leaders and their respective deliver assurance leads to ensure effective governance of all projects and to identify potential risks to the business developing action plans to mitigate / manage these as required
- Maintain Delivery Assurance knowledge management hub to provide the business with project management tools, templates and other intellectual property assets and information to support the effective delivery of projects within the field
- Work with Enablement teams to ensure applicable role based training is made available for key processes and activities such as: Work at Risk, High Impact Projects (HIP), Cost of Quality, PII / GDPR / CCPA, Lessons Learned etc
- Lead strategic and tactical initiatives to improve our operating approach, tools and methodologies including seeking out opportunities to automate existing processes
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Excellent business acumen, pragmatic and focused
- Passionate and strong communicator (verbal, written, listening)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage strong stakeholder communities
- Ability to operate in a complex environment whilst developing strong working relationships
- Knowledge and experience of applying project management terminology, tools and techniques.
- Proven ability to work on a global basis factoring in the needs of a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to achieve results
- High standards and attention to detail; self-starting and strong focus on completing/finishing
- Proven track record of leading and delivering large programs
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Proven program management experience backed up with formally recognized Project Management qualification eg: PMI or PRINCE2
- Hands on experience with an industry recognized PSA platform, preferably FinanciialForce and an industry recognized CRM platform, preferably Salesforce
- Experience of having led or been a part of a Global Operations team
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Global Delivery Assurance Lead
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US