Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 210054
Technology Consulting IV
Data Architect is an integrated role that combines system-, data analysis functions and ensures the integrity of the solution in terms of data quality, availability and effective data governance during the lifecycle of Data Warehouse. Often the duration and efficiency of an implementation is reliant upon good quality, accurately sourced data, and often the data is in disparate source systems with little reviews or management.
- Provides support in the use of enterprise data, particularly identifying synergies and connections between data across business areas.
- Perform data profiling and data analysis and designing a robust relational structure.
- Data modelling: logical and physical design (3NF, star-scheme, etc.).
- Design of detailed data loading and data marts.
- Technical documentation creating: business requirements, source-to-target (mapping description), technical design, testing methodology, etc.
- Providing expert support in pre-sales activities, expert assessment of solution.
- Development of analytic tasks in terms of different technologies (DWH, BigData , OpenSource BI).
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Five + years’ experience as a business-/ system analyst/architect in DWH projects.
- Proactively engage with the project stake-holders and understand requirements.
- In depth knowledge of data modeling methodologies and techniques
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with ERWIN or Power Designer as modelling tool is an advantage.
- Experience with BI tool QlikView/QlikSense as an analyst/developer.
- Experience with Teradata is an advantage.
- Experience with Data Governance tasks is an advantage.
- Strong project process understanding, with excellent technical documentation skills.
- Familiarity Hadoop, Big Data and Cloud Architecture is a plus, readiness to participate in projects across all these areas.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required; technical and business writing skills.
- Creativity and ability to find solutions, which can be interesting for customers.
Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in IT or Finance
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years DWH/BI programme design/implementation experience in Bank/Telco/Retail areas.
- Sound understanding of components of enterprise information architecture, DWH architecture.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU