Applications Support Engineer
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 210051
A Senior Applications Support Engineer works with Business Consultants, Architects, and the delivery team as part of an agile process delivering application solutions. He/She is responsible for providing support to customers, analyzing, identifying and fixing software problems, answering complex questions on function and usage of a product; he/she is focused on application solutions portfolio, which includes but is not limited to Customer Journey, Customer Interaction Manager, Real-Time Interaction Manager, Demand Chain Management; and may include Teradata custom-developed applications such as web dashboards, Hadoop Applications, or ISV applications.
A Senior Applications Support Engineer requires strong application expertise and ability to work collaboratively with different teams to ensure that the application meets customer requirements and operates smoothly. He/She provides thought leadership to Clients and is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with both Teradata software and services.
- Maintenance of solutions which allow leading banking and telecommunications companies to launch marketing campaigns;
- Customer consulting regarding campaign management opportunities, as well as searching for optimal solutions to the problems of the Customer;
- Work with Service Experience Managers (SEM) and support team in delivering of technical support of customer developed integration software;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Teradata products in order to effectively and efficiently support customers;
- Effectively interact with Teradata Engineering and Technical Consulting peers to report, troubleshoot, and repair defects in software;
- Handle highly complex technical customer issues, providing resolution in time. Contribute to processes improvement in order to meet service level agreements;
- Effectively manage internal and external customer expectations to ensure satisfaction with Customer Services offerings;
- Ensure that every customer is treated professionally and with respect;
- Assist in the technical mentoring of additional team members;
- Log, research, and accurately resolve customer inquiries and problems in a timely manner, meeting and exceeding;
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues to ensure the customer remains satisfied;
- Gain and maintain current knowledge of Teradata Customer Services Policies and Procedures.
- SQL knowledge and experience;
- Proven experience of java development or development using any other object oriented programming language;
- Experience of development client-server applications and/or web-services will be a strong candidate’s differentiator;
- Software troubleshooting & support experience;
- Ability to read English technical documentation;
- Strong communication skills, patience and analytical mindset.
What we offer:
- World-class technical training within Teradata University, LinkedIn Learning, Udemy;
- Opportunity to participate in multinational projects;
- Strong professional team;
- Annual bonus;
- Opportunity to work with and develop leading and innovative technologies and know how in high-speed and heavy load data base and event-based and inbound marketing;
- Meal allowance;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Employee referral program.
Community / Marketing Title: Applications Support Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU