Senior Test Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 210010
Test Engineer (III)
Job Description –Senior Test Engineer
Job Location - Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and design test automation for complex features in Viewpoint product
- Lead a test team in a fast-paced agile development environment and represent product in automation forums across the organization
- Estimate the efforts required for implementation of product automation and manual testing
- Collaborate closely with internal partners and engineers for end to end ownership
- Develop, enhance and support Testing activities of various testing efforts in the product and across organization
- Fix issues in existing Automation Framework and help automate new features in next versions.
- Build tools and utilities to support Automation.
- Strong Java programming skills and excellent problem-solving skills and strong debugging skills
- Good Working knowledge of Selenium, UI Automation & API Automation using REST Assured or similar frameworks, experience Creating & Maintaining Automation frameworks
- Good Knowledge of Test Management Process, Test Documentation & Maintaining Test cases
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD & CT process using Jenkins or similar tools
- Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Teradata Database Knowledge
- Knowledge on Performance Testing tools – Open source
- Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Software Development and Maintenance
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in Web application development
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Test Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN