Program Manager, Employee Engagement
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 210008
Program Management Specialist (III)
This Program Manager, Employee Engagement will play a role in driving Teradata's employee engagement and transformation through effective communication and change management initiatives that attracts, engages, and retains diverse talent. This role will work cross-functionally to deliver programs that foster an inclusive and a diverse culture that engages our employees.
We are looking for a passionate and creative individual that thrives on driving change and likes working in a fast-paced environment. It is our job to help employees thrive while being their authentic self. Together, we bring the Teradata Culture to life—enriching the employee experience through programs that involve, inform, and engage our global workforce. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to combine creativity with strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent project/ program management skills and organization skills
- Change management expertise and knowledge of change management best practices
- 5+ years proven communication skills, including writing and presenting
- 3+ years experience using strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including experience collaborating with immediate team members, cross-functional stakeholders, and influencers at all levels of the organization
- Effective and pro-active problem solving and program/time management skills, with the ability to independently track multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven experience working in a proactive and self-motivated, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Masters degree is preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager, Employee Engagement
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US