Location: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG
Requisition Number: 210002
Within this responsibility lies the Consultancy business development and the orchestration of the delivery program for our largest customers, supported by a team of Project Manager(s), Solution Architects, Industry Consultants, and delivery consultants. Key responsibility areas include:
- Planning, implementing and controlling complex data warehouse / analytic solution projects, using Teradata's advocated methodologies
- Drive translation of business requirements into delivery project; prepare project contracts (work agreements / statement of work); and support contract negotiations. This includes requirements identification and clarification, project goals and objective definition, scoping, activity planning, staff planning, estimation, risk assessment, project budgeting, etc.
- Management of staffing plans, organization of project teams and supervision of team member performance, including employees, contractors, offshore teams and sub-project managers. Support and motivate the project team throughout the project
- Employ program management methodologies for tracking and reporting for multiple projects, and maintain and communicate project status and progress to stakeholders on regular basis
- Management of customer expectations in line with contract & expectations
- Manage change requests, including their development, negotiation and implementation within the project scope
- Close cooperation / alignment with account management to develop / grow the business within the customer-environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a successful Consulting delivery business
- Excellent knowledge and experience in data warehousing / analytical solutions
- Customer orientation — Able to maintain ongoing relationships with clients to support a strong relationship, mutual understanding, and meeting of their needs and repeat business
- Ability to think strategically, and to transform strategy into results. Assumes personal responsibility for achieving business results
- Strong communications and presentation skills. Ability to positively represent yourself and the company
- Team player – ability to work with multi-disciplined teams and work with many parts of the organization
- Minimum of ten years as an internal or external consultant with broad data warehouse exposure and experience in a variety of circumstances and a proven record of success
- Strategic and visionary thinking for business management and development
- Teradata experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Combine hands on technical expertise with excellent communication, people and organizational skills
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Program Lead
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG