Account Executive – Retail
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 209991
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ― Retail
We’re looking for someone exceptional to work with, and for, one of our most significant clients as a part of established and successful account team.
At Teradata, our Account Executives are responsible for end-to-end strategic management of their customer’s account. That’s right – their customer. Because if you’re a Teradata Account Executive, we’ll entrust you to drive the best possible business outcomes for our client, for us and for your own personal development. We know this is a big ask, but it’s what makes our Account Executives stand out from the crowd.
Does this sound like you?
- Contribute in developing and maintaining a strategy for overall engagement with client to close deals and drive ARR growth
- Identify and understand needs of the client and plan/engage the internal resources to strategically position Teradata solutions to match client needs
- Regularly run meetings with account team to discuss and align around account strategy and future sales opportunities
- Capitalize on broad industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities and position Teradata solutions
- Develop new business opportunities and close new account business aligned with Teradata sales strategy
- Effectively advise and influence customer through consultative selling techniques
- Understand client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes and can articulate how Teradata solutions could be applied
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain C-suite, executive level relationships on both Business and IT
You’ll need a range of skills and experience, including
- A successful candidate should be customer obsessed, creative, a self-starter, a Team player and strategic thinker
- Must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for the customers in the retail industry
- Demonstrate account management discipline in complex sales cycle and complex account
- Strong executive presence
- Ideal candidate would have intimate knowledge/experience that directly resonates with assigned accounts
- Must be accountable and accurate on forecast
- 10+ years’ experience selling software & services
- Demonstrated success in sales: 75%+ success record for making sales goals
- Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities to C-Level executives
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree (required). Master’s is preferred
- Sound experience selling AI, Analytics, Big Data, and/or Data Warehousing solutions
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive – Retail
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU