Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 209988
The Business Analyst is responsible for advanced analytics on data, usually associated with data exploring or statistical analysis. This often involves assembling and preparing forecasting, response modeling, fraud detection, segmentation, and CRM. Industry specific methods and solutions are used to solve industry specific tasks.
- Clarifying the business problem for the purpose of data analysis
- Gathering relevant information from various and trustworthy sources
- Identifying a topic, problem and breaking down them into smaller segmental solutions
- Familiar with SQL, data analytic skills and developing solutions
- Interpreting and documenting the analytical results
- Delivering a workshop or a presentation to clients on lessons learned from the analysis.
Flexible to work in office or customer site and to travel across East China when required
- Bachelor Degree or above in Math/Statistics/Finance/Business/Management, etc.
- 1-3 years or above analytical experience including 2 years continuous experience in relevant industries or business
- Knowledge of the industry associated with the project
- Can work independently and under hard pressure
- Learn fast and high interest of pursuing a consulting career
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills
- Familiar with Banking or Finance
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tabulae, PowerBI, etc
- Management experience will be a plus
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analytics
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN