Sales Support Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 209981
Order Management Specialist (II)
The role of the Sales Support Analyst (SSA) is to assist the sales force in submitting completely accurate order data, and to identify all elements of a transaction for analysis. The SSA will work closely with sales teams and with the Order Management Group to ensure order transactions are understood and executed properly.
The position will be responsible for executing the Americas (US and Canada) order validation processes. The SSA will interact with employees from across their assigned region and must participate in oral and written business level communications.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Audit order documents and ensure all necessary documents are executed and collected. Receive proper authorizations as required.
- Ensure system configuration and pricing on purchase order is consistent with contract.
- Resolve issues that arise by leading discussions, determining facts, and applying policy.
- Review contract to determine all elements of the transaction.
- Follow up on missing purchase orders for customers requiring purchase orders for invoicing
- Invoicing requests form submission for billing and credit notes
- Determine invoicing requirements and work with outsourcer to invoice properly
- Review invoices for accuracy and deliver customer invoices, including portal input as needed
- Ensure accuracy of Company backlog file after monthly closing, identify errors and send requests for clean up
- Responsible for end to end invoicing for key accounts
Positions may require working non-traditional hours (other than 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., EST), to support the Americas sales force when needed. All positions will require overtime hours at the end of each month and quarter. At times, the environment can be stressful as work volumes increase throughout the year, and as demands from various groups need to be met. This is a collaborative team environment where colleagues are expected to back each other up and assist as needed. Remote candidates outside the Atlanta area may be considered for this role.
Candidate Requirements (Preference given to candidates who possess many of these skills)
- The ability to learn and execute complex tasks, demonstrated by the completion of a Bachelors degree program in business, accounting, or finance (preferred), or through relevant work experience.
- Must understand the principles of multiple element accounting and be able to apply those principles to the review and handling of order transactions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to lead problem solving activity.
- The ability to manage stress without it negatively effecting work quality or professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, or the ability to learn and master these tools.
- Excellent organization skills and a high level of comfort handling details.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, all order related software and system tools.
- Excellent work attendance records and habits.
- Ability to read, analyze and understand customer contracts, corporate policies, and miscellaneous order documentation.
- Initiates and builds relationships with people in an open friendly accepting manner.
- Client centric– works to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client’s satisfaction.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Support Analyst
Job Category: Sales
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US