Salesforce / FinancialForce Business System Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209902
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Salesforce / FinancialForce System Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions to Fortune 500 Companies and Government Agencies. Our Business Systems Analysts wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce & FinancialForce configuration, testing, training and post deployment support. As a Salesforce / FinancialForce Business Systems Analyst, you will work alongside other team members to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set on the Salesforce platform.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Document the current process and define scope, conduct gap analysis
- Work on multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Support end-users to ensure business objectives are met and described business outcomes achieved
- Participate in continuous delivery and project based workstreams throughout the software development lifecycle and post deployment support
- 5+ years experience on the Salesforce platform
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Salesforce Certified, or demonstrated and documented focus on becoming Salesforce certified
- Proficient in Visio Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience working with FinancialForce application
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Salesforce Certified
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce / FinancialForce Business System Analyst
Job Category: IT
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US