Location: Islamabad, Islamabad PK
Requisition Number: 209886
Analytics Consulting II
Teradata GDC Pakistan is seeking Full-Stack (Java with Angular) professionals.
In the role of software engineering, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for modules, visualizations and driving team for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position can be Lahore or Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Development of the crucial components of the project/solution.
- Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches).
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions.
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests.
- Code review.
- Around 3+ years of experience in Java and related frameworks e.g. spring boot.
- The relevant experience with: SOLID, OOP, OOA, SOA.
- Strong skills using Design Patterns.
- GIT, GitLab, Jenkins/TeamCity, Jira.
- English level – upper-intermediate / advanced.
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like Angular and etc.
- Angular 8+
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Continuous integration.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles.
- Microservices architecture.
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM.
- Experience with CSS precompiles like SASS/SCSS or LESS.
- Clean code addicted.
- Test Driven Development as a hobby.
- Good communication skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Full-Stack Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK