Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 209885
Technology Consulting II
A Data Modeler provides subject matter expertise on Data Models and Data Architecture and works with relational databases. A Data Architect provides detailed information about a Customer’s Data Architecture including source systems, data availability, and data quality.
A Data Modeler recommends improvements in data quality, data management, lineage, and governance across the Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse lifecycles.
Working as part of a highly skilled data management team, the Data Modeler is responsible for developing robust pragmatic data models that meet requirements while supporting the data architectural design principles and designs of the broader IT organization.
Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills are essential as the role involves working closely with our clients, 3rd party vendors, management consultants, and internal data teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Data Profiling
- Work with ETL consultants to map source system data to Teradata physical models Provide support in the use of enterprise and analytical data, particularly identifying synergies and connections between data across business areas.
- Providing support to analyze data requirements and data stored in a disparate set of systems and designing a robust set of data structures.
- Drive standardization and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets.
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel to facilitate a trusted advisor relationship.
- Maintain and publish project business rules and the associated enterprise data dictionary.
- In depth knowledge of banking business and processes
- Relational Data modelling experience.
- Previous technical background in Database Development and/or Data Warehouse Analysis / Business Intelligence roles with strong SQL skills, some programming, data design .
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Data Modeler
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN