Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 209884
CI/CD DevOps Engineer
Teradata DTU seeks a CICD DevOps Engineer to help build and enhance our CICD pipelines for enabling just in time DTU releases. As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build new and enhance CICD pipelines and ensuring the pipelines meet all release criteria such as code coverage , Coverity scans, Vulnerability checks etc. by means of adding the required plugins to the pipelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implement solutions within the established Jenkins pipelines and work closely with stakeholders such as Developers, Product Managers, Engineering Managers.
- Design, implement, enhance the following:
- CICD Jenkins pipeline
- Jenkins CICD scalability
- Code coverage, vulnerability scans, Coverity scans, tenable.io
- DTU deployment automation/enhancements via Ansible, Python
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize CICD DevOps pipelines
- Usage of Docker/Kubernetes for DTU deployment
- Develop and support key features and functions throughout DevOps life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement
- Contributing to an agile development team
- Participating in design discussions and code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 2-4 years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience using Jenkins for CICD pipelines
- Strong experience adding enhancements/features via plugins to CICD pipelines to automate code coverage, scans etc
- Strong experience in automation, deployment using Ansible , Python, Shell scripting
- Good experience in Git, GitHub, branching
- Good experience in container technology building Docker/Kubernetes images
- Familiarity with internet and network security; developing secure code within a cloud environment
- Preferred working knowledge of public clouds such as AWS or Azure.
- Good Experience with microservices
- Experience building applications based on J2EE technologies and Spring framework including Spring Boot
- Use of defect tracking tools such as JIRA
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Devops Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN