Associate Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 209882
Position Title: Software Engineer (I)
The Candidate needs to have at least 2 years of experience in utilizing the latest technology and best in class tools/services to develop and implement 100% Platform agnostic Test harness Framework using micro service architecture. Worked on Web application development using Python specifically for orchestrating test executions. We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Hands on developing Test Harness process and tools for Software delivery based on the requirements for large scale enterprise products
- Strong experience in scripting and programming languages such as Shell and Python.
- Hands on with Web development using Python
- Hands on with Sql and database transaction management
- Hands on with developing scalable test orchestration and tools for OnPremise and Cloud (AWS/AZURE/GCP)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and Container is preferred
- Experience in Linux/Unix operating environments
- Knowledge in test automation and test execution management is preferred.
Candidate will be reporting to Engineering Manager and expected to technically interact with the team in terms of design/develop/testing framework and related automation.
Education and Experience Requirements:
B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of programming experience.
- Experience in developing full stack applications using Python
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on on-premise and cloud
- Experience in developing Test harness frameworks
- Experience in modernizing live production applications seamlessly
- Experience in DevOps tool stack (Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible etc.)
- Experience in CFML scripting is preferred
- Exposure to Agile development model and corresponding tracking tools like JIRA
- Experience in developing test harness for database products is a plus
- Experience in log management tools such as ELK is added advantage
- Experience/knowledge on cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS etc.
- Knowledge on JSON or similar technologies and Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST)
Modernize legacy test harness solution developed using CFML to a scalable and multi cloud solution using Python and DevOps tools to validate Teradata product functionality on extreme load conditions
- Ability to visualize, develop and implement self-service platform to execute load tests through 100% automation
- Excellent programming skills with scripting languages such as Python, Shell.
- Hands on in developing and deploying scalable applications on Kubernetes in Cloud
- Strong knowledge of test and process automation tools
- Good understanding of database internals and administration
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technology
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN