Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 209880
DevOps Engineer (III)
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Engineering Services is looking for a talented individual to join the Environment as a Service team. We are responsible for providing both on-premises and public cloud resources to our development teams. In addition, we are constantly looking to increase process automation and provide new technologies.
- Design, deploy, and maintain a hybrid cloud environment
- Drive process automation so we can deliver everything-as-a-service
- Maintain system documentation, diagrams, and configuration management database
- Participate as part of an Agile project team in designing new services for Teradata product developers
- Research and deploy new technology solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a Technology field
- 6 or more years of Information Technology experience
- Experience with VMware vSphere, AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Administrator-level operating system experience with Windows or Linux
- Experience with process automation and configuration management tools (e.g. PowerCLI/PowerShell, Ansible, Packer)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a passion for improving processes and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Experience with VMware vRealize Automation
- Experience working in one or more public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN