Senior Customer Success Manager
Location: New Delhi, Delhi IN
Requisition Number: 209812
Position Title: Customer Success Manager (V)
Position: Senior Customer Success Manager
Location: New Delhi
Teradata is looking for an awesome new team member to join our South Asia Customer Success organisation. If you have experience in Data & Analytics, either in a technical role as a user or have a strong Customer Success background working for a technology company, we would really like to talk with you.
Teradata has changed our business model significantly over the past few years and our Customers mostly consume our solutions via a recurring subscription model. We have also made significant investment and progress in deploying Teradata in the Public Cloud. Our Customer Success Managers establish and enhance our customer relationships to promote adoption, consumption, retention and loyalty and are the link to Teradata experts who assist customers in getting maximum value out of their Teradata subscription.
Customer Success Managers work with our most strategic customers, who rank among the best and largest in their industry, including supporting financial institutions, manufacturers, Telcos, retailers, airlines, major government entities.
You will need to be a good communicator, with an ability to see both the widescreen and the close-up of how technology provides solutions and opportunities for your customers. And when we say communicate, we mean you’ll be with people up and down our Customer’s organisation from the DBAs to senior executives. So, you will have a good deal of responsibility, but you will also have autonomy to make your own decisions, and what you will learn and gain in experience just isn’t found anywhere else.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will thrive from working as part of a team, working actively with our Account Executives, Business Consultants, delivery consultants, field engineers and the extended support organization.
You will become a ‘trusted advisor’ to your clients; your technology leadership, experience, not forgetting your business skills, means you can seek out and develop opportunities for Teradata solutions that meet your customer’s needs.
So, if your passion for real, deliverable solutions to some of the world’s biggest data challenges matches ours, and what we’ve said appeals to your sense of adventure, come and work for us.
What you will be doing...
- You will have one or more target accounts, which in partnership with the Account Team, you develop a relevant, actionable customer success plan
- Inspiring Customer’s confidence in Teradata software and services through your professionalism and expertise to ensure they are successful in their utilisation and adoption of Teradata technology
- Drive utilisation of Teradata software and services, through the success of the customer
- Educate Customers on how to use Teradata solutions to solve their most demanding business issues
- Serve as trusted technical advisor to clients and a facilitator of additional Teradata SMEs and functions
- Increase use of Teradata software through positioning of new features, use cases and adding new applications
- Demonstrating technical expertise and credibility with customers, from technical admin to the CDO/CIO
- Partner with other account team members on overall account planning and strategy
- Partner with the account team and renewal managers to ensure renewals are completed on time as well as looks for opportunities for upselling.
What skills are needed for ideal candidates
- ‘Passionate’ and enthusiastic about data, analytics and Teradata – after all, we are…
- Have at least 10+ years hands-on experience in architecting / designing / supporting / delivering analytic solutions for large enterprises in either a pre-sales, delivery or senior user role and/or have a strong background in Customer Success from working with a technology company
- A clear, confident, trustworthy and persuasive communicator, who can make a clear and understandable logical argument and successfully defend their position
- Demonstrate ability to understand the customers’ needs and provide thought leadership to influence and build trust at different customer levels
- Have a keen interest and understanding of developments in the data and analytic technology world
- Have an excellent ability to multi-task and juggle priorities while ensuring you and the teams work life balance is kept in check
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and, of course, be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills
- Have a degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Management Information Systems or a related discipline
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
Grade and salary are commensurate with the demands of the role and based on skills and experience. And you can work from a local Teradata facility or virtually, depending upon your preference.
You will meet with customers and account teams in-person, and a small amount of local and international travel is needed from time to time for training purposes. The role allows for some flexibility of working hours in line with the immediate needs of your customers and the account team.
City: New Delhi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Job Category: Sales
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New Delhi, Delhi IN