Client Services Executive - CME&E
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209789
Position Title: Client Service Executive (V)
Client Services Executive – Services Sales and Engagement Management Practice, Americas Consulting
Location: This is a virtual role. The candidate can be based anywhere within the US but is expected to demonstrate a willingness and an ability to travel within the United States and Canada.
The Client Services Executive aligns with the industry leaders/account teams on the Services business plan and execution and is accountable for the Teradata services bookings results for the associated industry vertical. The Client Services Executive is responsible for the opportunity identification, qualification, and closure for our services portfolio – consulting, managed services, and transaction services – and Teradata as a Service offerings.
- Customer-facing role of the Services Sales organization within the associated industry vertical; accountable for services bookings
- Partner with account teams on account planning to analyze whitespace of services portfolio and build services roadmap process
- Partner with Solutions function to ensure opportunities are appropriately defined and scoped
- Support services components of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposal
- Manage the Services Order outlook providing appropriate input and detail to leadership, including Salesforce opportunity hygiene
- Support continuous learning for the Services Sales team of the services portfolio and industry trends
- Manage pre-sales process including validation of requests and partner with Sales leadership on spend decisions
Key Performance Indicators
- Services bookings management – command of order details and schedule and attainment of order forecast
- Salesforce hygiene – minimum weekly updates for all commit and upside opportunities for the current and upcoming quarters
- Customer relationship growth
- Understanding of full services portfolio and application to whitespace
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Client Services Executive - CME&E
Job Category: Consulting
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US