Salesforce Lightning Developer
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209698
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst (IV)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform custom Salesforce.com development using various development tools provided by Salesforce Platform such as Custom Objects, Visualforce and Apex, Process Builders, Flows, Lightning Component Framework, the Force.com / Visual Code IDE, migration tools, SOQL, and Integration APIs.
- Carry out development tasks to the highest quality standards, including: coding and documentation, unit and system testing, adhering to the best practices and salesforce design patterns.
- Process Automation and Workflow Rules, APEX & Visual Force Programming, Batch Jobs, Sharing & Security, Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs – Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API and the Metadata API.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with third-party systems using web services and app exchange apps.
- Knowledge on Salesforce DX.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high-quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices, as well as business needs.
- Collaborate with technical architecture/ development lead to analyze business requirements and develop customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
Experience with SQL and database modeling, SOQL / SOSL query languages and related technologies preferred
Nice to have Skills:
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or like program
- 7+ years’ experience of working on Salesforce CRM Technical Customization and Development/ Apex/ Visualforce
- 10+ years L1/L2 SFDC Technical Support
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Lightning Developer
Job Category: IT
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US