Location: Gurgaon, Haryana IN
Requisition Number: 209653
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (I)
As an experienced accountant within the Indian Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services to our Teradata organisations in South East Asia. Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure the monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure all subledgers are interfaced correctly with the General Ledger
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Perform account reconciliation for your assigned country
- You have 5 to 7 years’ experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- Experience in ERPs like SAP/Oracle & HFM would be preferred
- You are fluent in English; fluency in an additional language would be a decided advantage
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Category: Finance
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gurgaon, Haryana IN