Account Based Marketing Manager - ANZ
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Requisition Number: 209640
Position Title: Account Based Marketing Specialist (IV)
ABM Manager – ANZ
Location – Melbourne or Sydney
Teradata is a leading multi-cloud data warehouse platform provider, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. We help businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. See how at Teradata.com.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY: Teradata is looking for an innovative, hands-on leader who will drive marketing strategy and tactics across ANZ through ABM, Partner Marketing and Executive Programs to drive ARR growth in target accounts. Reporting to the VP of APJ Marketing, the ideal candidate will be an experienced marketer specialized in ABM with a proven track record of marketing cloud platforms directly to target enterprises as well as marketing to, with and through CSPs, ISPs Sis and VARs. He or she knows how to leverage and partner with a centralized Center of Excellence (CoE) team to drive outcomes for ANZ business. The individual is also well versed in customizing global campaigns, promotions and activities for local markets to increase awareness and deliver sales appointments, leads and pipeline. He or she is highly motivated, customer and business oriented, performance driven, creative with excellent digital marketing, executive engagement and communication skills.
- Plan, execute, and measure targeted account-focused programs to drive quality pipeline, revenue, and customer loyalty
- Develop marketing strategy and execution plan in line with local business priorities and APJ ABM framework supported by various ABM tools to drive personalization and scale delivering the right content at the right time, across omni-channels and touchpoints.
- Own awareness and demand gen KPIs, especially in landing and expanding in target accounts as well as driving thought leadership through PR and Social leveraging CoE teams
- Partner with APJ Integrated Marketing team to constantly evolve digital marketing and ABM framework and its processes to drive diverse array of inbound and outbound campaigns at scale reaching and engaging Teradata’s desired audience and progress them through the marketing funnel
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns and optimize based on analytics and data
- Raise awareness and confidence of Teradata’s multi-cloud Vantage Platform among the partners and their customers by creating and amplifying joint wins, customer use cases, awards, and competency achievements
- Generate through-partner leads, especially in target accounts aligned to country’s focus and APJ’s demand gen goals, by executing compelling and competitive demand programs with local offers
- Create and manage in-country partner communications, including newsletters, webinars and events
- Own Executive Programs creating engagement opportunities with CxO audiences through Customer Advisory Board, EBC and other direct and digital programs in partnership with APJ Integrated Marketing team and local sales leadership team
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Technology, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in marketing, integrated campaigns and people leadership skills in high-tech companies
- Deep knowledge of Account-based Marketing(ABM) and digital marketing, plus associated martech stacks and channels(web, social, email, SEM, display, content syndication, retargeting, mobile, ABM tools, direct marketing) including state-of-the-art marketing automation capabilities and how to utilize them to engage target audiences
- Deep knowledge and understanding of cloud customer journey as well as marketing SaaS offerings in hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Experience in extensive interaction with sales and leadership teams, with experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Industry knowledge relevant to Teradata and data analytics is an advantage
- Experience in operating in a shared services(CoE) environment for digital and marketing automation execution
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, is a must
Change with us the way people live and work thanks to their data. Please submit your application exclusively via careers.teradata.com. We look forward to getting to know you.
#teradata #werehiring #marketing #digitalmarketing #ABM #cloudmarketing
Community / Marketing Title: Account Based Marketing Manager - ANZ
Job Category: Marketing
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU