Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 209589
Role – Software Engineer
Job Location – Mumbai/ Pune
Teradata is looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our Global Consulting Center (GDC) Software Engineering (SE) team as a Software Engineer. To be part of the data revolution by performing hands on data analysis and developing analytical solutions to produce working concepts, along with managing multiple initiatives for cross-functional data analytics needs. This position will help drive growth in the adoption of advanced analytics in India, as well as our International Regions.
Your primary focus will be on, but not limited to, helping clients identify how they can drive more business value from data. This is a project-oriented position in either onsite or offsite situations having accountability for managing client expectations while delivering the services and solutions associated with the Teradata database. The Consultant provides technical services related to analysis, design, build, performance tuning, testing and integration of all components of project life cycle in conjunction with other project team members on a specific client engagement. This position will combine direct client consulting engagement activities, new solution development and analytics positioning responsibilities.
Position Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Maintain, design, code, debug and test enhancements.
- Ability to take ownership of design and implementation of new features
- Write feature, design and test specifications.
- Perform requirements analysis, performance analysis and problem analysis.
- Give technical guidance and enhance competitive advantage for Teradata database.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Java, PHP or .Net.
- Good knowledge of Java framework such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data Rest, RESTful API
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of JBPM(Java Business Process Management), MLE, Load balancers
- Knowledge of IDE(IntelliJ, Eclipse) etc.
- Knowledge of Git, Maven or similar tools is a must
- Knowledge of continuous integration using Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools is a must.
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Strong analytical abilities involving complex software and ability to quickly understand current system design and code
- Good debugging skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 6 – 10 years of experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Graduate or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Considerable programming experience in Java language and related web technologies
- Should be a fast learner with very good written and oral communication skills.
- Should have the ability to understand, and work with, complex software.
- Should be open to learn new tools & technologies.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN