Senior CRM (CIM/VCX) Application Consultant
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 209550
Position Title: Technology Consulting II+
Role - Senior CRM (CIM/ VCX) Application Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai/ Pune
The CRM Application Consultant is responsible for managing and participating in the implementation and the successful deployment of Teradata’s applications with a focus on Campaign, Customer Interactions, and real time marketing components.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Provide Business and Technical Consulting Services to support the Teradata Applications
- Work at client sites and remotely demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and ethics
- Ability to understand customer needs and recommend the right solutions at the right time
- Be a trusted advisor to the client’s decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in Campaign Management, Inbound Marketing and Teradata’s solution offerings
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute implementation project’s work streams strategies and initiatives
- Technical and functional product & service understanding, including a willingness to ‘get their hands dirty’ with the software
- Ability to support Sales Teams in positioning and selling High Value Services to prospect and existing customers
- Capable of handling discovery consulting sessions with executive business leaders, business analysts, end-users, and IT personnel
- Knowledge of the enterprise application implementation process, from business requirements through design and prototyping, build and unit tests, Quality assurance and business acceptance phases, deployment, and customer care hand-over
- Broad understanding of governance best practices for digital marketing, data-driven marketing, and business intelligence
- Recommend practice improvements based on lessons learned
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities
- Participate and contributes towards development of other Technical Consultants
- Willing and open to work in shifts
- Leads by example
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Motivated, Innovative and Resourceful
- Ability to work flexibly in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and often pressure-filled environment
- Ability to influence and coach others
- High level of personal integrity
- Proven high level of initiative
- Focuses on results and success, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Optimizes use of available resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to create and deliver proposals, presentations, etc.
- Strong presentation skills
- Be able to work independently, while adhering to practice procedures & processes
- Bachelors in CS/IT or equivalent
- Post-graduate degree would be a plus.
- Should have 6-8 years of IT experience with 3-6 years of working experience in end to end CRM application implementations (Preferably Teradata CIM/Teradata CRM/ ARM/ Unica Campaign and Unica Interact/Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics/Adobe Campaign/Adobe Marketo Engage, or any other CRM application)
- Strong RDBMS Concepts. Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills. Teradata SQL experience desired.
- Should be able to understand the functional requirements and relate them to Logical Data Model.
- Enterprise Application Integration Architecture knowledge. Configuration and Setup of Application Server
- Operational knowledge of Application Servers Apache Tomcat or IBM WebSphere
- Should have experience in Teradata tools and utilities like BTEQ, TPT/FastLoad/Multiload.
- Demonstrable competency with Java or Groovy programming language
- Experience developing for or maintaining enterprise web applications
- Experience in manual/automated testing
- Experience in incident and problem management
- Ability to work independently in terms of understanding the design specs and translate them to work-products/deliverables and execute activities with minimal guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and location
- Exposure to GitHub is preferable
- Should be able to understand Data Models & make modifications if necessary
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Consulting soft skills in communicating, establishing of strategic direction, influencing others, negotiating skills, operational decision making, problem solving, facilitating, and managing meetings, and questioning and probing
- Have experience in dealing directly with clients, partners, and colleagues on an international level
- Teradata certification will be a plus
- Ideal background would include Telecom, Finance, Banking and Retail Industry knowledge
- Experience with inbound marketing is a plus
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Senior CRM (CIM/VCX) Application Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN