Senior MDM Developer
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 209549
Position Title: Technology Consulting II+
Role: Senior MDM Developer
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree would be a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required:
- Should have 8-10 years of IT experience and 6-8 years of working experience in end to end MDM implementations (Preferably TMDM, Informatica MDM, IBM MDM)
- Strong Programming Concepts with coding experience using Object Oriented Languages like JAVA/C++.
- Web UI building experience for Data Management Applications (using the typical MVC model), Angular, Covalent, REST APIs.
- Strong RDBMS Concepts. Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills. Teradata database experience desired.
- Should be able to understand the functional requirements and relate them to Logical Data Model.
- Enterprise Application Integration Architecture knowledge. Configuration and Setup of Application Server Clusters, Load-Balancing, DMZ Setup
- Experience of MDM Implementations in Cloud and As-a-Service models.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Cloud First Party Data Services from CSPs like AWS, AZURE, GCP
- Operational knowledge of Application Servers tomcat, WebLogic.
- Experience in 3rd Party DQ Tools like LOQATE, TRILLIUM, SAP DS, IDQ
- Experience in Customer Data Platforms and Connected Data Applications
- Experience in manual/automated testing.
- Experience in incident and problem management.
- Ability to work independently in terms of understanding the design specs and translate them to work-products/deliverables and execute activities with minimal guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and location
- Should have experience in Teradata tools and utilities like Bteq, TPT, Fload , Mload etc.
- Exposure to GitHub/QA/Jenkins/Python is preferable
- Should have played the Technical Lead on at least 1 project
- Should have led a team of 5 - 10 people during one of these projects
- Should be able to do project estimations
- Should be able to do some amount of Project Management activities
- Should be able to create MDM Architecture Document
- Should be able to understand Data Models & make modifications if necessary
- Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have excellent problem solving and legacy code reading and debugging skills
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- This individual will be responsible for solution design, integration, data sourcing and Master Data Design and development /Coding.
- Interface with Teradata engineering team as needed to resolve complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Contribute to Pre-Sales and Solutioning Activities.
- Advocate and Embrace Automations to derive tangible Productivity and Efficiency Improvements
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Leadership, status monitoring, and mentoring of the other “MDM Consultants” in the team.
- Should be able to understand Project requirements and work independently
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on Teradata database
- Training on Teradata applications (MDM/RDM) that run on top of Teradata database.
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Senior MDM Developer
Job Category: Consulting
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN