Product Release Enablement Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209492
Position Title: Technical & Product Training Specialist IV
Product Release Enablement Program Manager
As a Product Release Enablement Program Manager, you will be responsible for defining and driving training and instructional design for product release cycles. This role is expected to produce high quality training content that clearly explains and aids our Field teams in executing sales of our newly released products. The role requires an individual who can work cross-functionally, drive strong program management, and be innovative and agile.
You are a motivated self-starter excited to work with cross-functional team members, sales account teams, and presales to collaborate and execute against a product release scope, with day-to-day support and direction from your manager.
- Drive enablement planning and secure cross-functional buy-in for product releases
- Package asynchronous web-based release training into bite sized consumable training for internal audiences to consume, using learning and instructional design tools
- Responsible for the assurance of high-quality materials for product release training to Field teams.
- Consult with SMEs and PMs to create/revise training decks, job aids/infographics, use case scenarios, online course content, and learning assessments
- Utilize video editing and course design software such as Camtasia, Articulate products, etc.
- Innovate product release training by understanding what best in class looks like
- Develop assessments that measure learner outcomes including productivity and understanding
- Understand training impact, track and maintain product release KPIs for the organization
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs to deliver high quality work
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience, preferably in enablement, product management, or instructional design. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of product lifecycle & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and design skills are a must. Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field required; MBA a plus.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in sales enablement or instructional design
- Proven experience innovating with technology in the field of learning and development
- Expertise in designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training
- Strong critical thinker with ability to ramp-up quickly on Teradata business & products
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Product Release Enablement Program Manager
Job Category: Human Resources
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US