Senior Instructional Designer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 209459
Position Title: Consulting Operations III
Role – Senior Instructional Designer
Job Location – Mumbai/ Pune
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop our learning programmes.
If you are a motivated and energetic person passionate about the advancement of learning experiences that facilitate acquisition of knowledge, we'll be happy to hear from you.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Maintain content documentation and course folders
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Analyse and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Hands-on experience with uploading modules and workshops on LMS (Saba Cloud)
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
Job Requirements/ Qualification
- 7-10 years of experience
- 3+ years of Instructional Designing experience
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Hands-on exposure and experience with the various authoring tools, especially Articulate and Captivate
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills will be a plus
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Instructional Designer
Job Category: Consulting
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN