Service Operational Excellence Process Owner
Location: Bremerton, Washington US
Requisition Number: 209454
Position Title: Program Management Specialist (IV)
Service Operational Excellence Process Owner
Location: San Diego, CA
The Services Operational Excellence Process Owner is a critical role within the Customer Support and Services (CS&S) organization. In this role, you will define, manage and improve the key processes by which we provide Change Management & Service Catalog Requests across our consolidated delivery organizations.
You will ensure that we implement world-class and industry best practice processes with a focus on the guidelines of ITIL. You will provide oversight and consultation to the service delivery organizations to ensure we are executing against the processes as defined and drive Continuous Improvement opportunities to make the processes better and more efficient for our customers and staff. This role will work with other Process Owners across the Services Operational Excellence team in a collaborative environment to ensure insight and alignment across all CS&S service delivery process areas.
You will have the opportunity to be the Business Process Owner for both the Change Management and Service Catalog & Requests modules within our ServiceNow Implementation, defining and prioritizing enhancements focused on automation and orchestration of these processes. As a highly motivated, energetic, and collaborative Process Owner you will be responsible for working with all the Support and Operations Delivery teams to ensure the processes meet the needs of the customer, are seamlessly coordinated across organizational boundaries, and take advantage of all opportunities to streamline, automate and drive consistency. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable driving business decisions in a high-pressure and often ambiguous work environment across organizational boundaries, and interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. A successful candidate will be innovative, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and analytical. He/she exhibits excellent judgment and has relentlessly high standards with a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- In conjunction with the Global Process & Customer Experience (CX) Lead and other Business Process Owners oversees and manages the end-to-end definition and execution of Change Management and Service Catalog & Requests process
- Ensures CS&S implements world-class procedures in the eyes of our customers while remaining aligned to the guidelines of ITIL
- Works with stakeholders across the organization to evaluate and drive continuous improvement to our core support and operational processes
- Works with the Business Analytics team to establish and track business performance metrics that measure the effectiveness of our delivery processes
- Works closely with internal/external stakeholders to proactively identify and remediate performance, financial, or operational issues
- Develops, implements, and enhances standard processes and the tools that enable those processes that are consistent with the current and evolving needs of Teradata
- Accountable for day-to-day stakeholder management across organizational boundaries
- Conducts training and workshops around the process areas and associated technologies; works closely with CS&S Training resources
- Develops and executes communications, change management, and stakeholder engagement plans in conjunction with our Enablement/Deployment team
- 5-8+ years in complex cross-functional project/program management role
- Experience working in a support or operations organization
- Knowledge of the business and business drivers that these processes are intended to deliver
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow and its CSM and orchestration/flow designer components
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Lifecycle phases, framework, and best practices
- Familiarity with the Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Demonstrated skill at building strong working relationships and influencing both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical skills using data to derive actionable insights and drive decisions in a business environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Practical knowledge of Data Analytics, SaaS, and Cloud software
- Six Sigma, Lean, or PMP certification
- ITIL certification, ideally ITIL 4
- Agile/Scrum Certification
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Service Operational Excellence Process Owner
Job Category: Customer Support
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bremerton, Washington US