FinancialForce Process Enablement Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US
Requisition Number: 209385
Position Title: Manager, Business Technology
FinancialForce Process Enablement Manager
Location: San Diego, CA or Virtual
As the FinancialForce Process Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for defining and driving training and instructional documentation for technology and business processes on the FinancialForce platform. This role is expected to produce high quality enablement plans and training content that clearly explains and aids the completion of complex business processes. The role requires an individual who can innovate, move quickly, and not be constrained by current processes. You will oversee the FinancialForce Process and Enablement team, articulating the needs of the learner and how the project impacts their job functions.
You are a motivated self-starter excited to work with cross-functional team members and sales account teams to collaborate and execute against a program scope, with day to day support and direction from your manager.
- Build and lead a team of process and training analysts
- Define and execute change enablement and communication strategy that focuses on the end-user experience and creates excitement around what tools and steps are available now and in the future
- Break down complex business problems into key components, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
• Develop program materials & documentation, including Enablement plans & tracking, high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and detailed training materials
• Quickly grasp and ramp-up on new technology tools and processes by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., existing documentation, Communities, release training etc.)
• Consult with SMEs and business leaders to create/revise training decks, job aids/infographics, use case scenarios, online course content, and learning assessments
• Lead change management planning and impact analysis of new technology tools and processes to anticipate training needs
• Develop assessments that measure learner outcomes including productivity and understanding
• Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs for analysis and presentations
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience, preferably in the technology, management consulting, or instructional design. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field required; MBA a plus.
Key qualifications and experience:
• Experience in technology, consulting, or other business management environments beneficial, but not required
• Experience in professional services and sales enablement or instructional design
• Proven experience working with systems/tools for operations processes including PSA (e.g. FinancialForce), HRIS (Workday), CRM (Salesforce) and/or ERP (e.g., Oracle, SAP)
• Proven experience innovating with technology in the field of learning and development.
• Expertise in designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training.
• Strong critical thinker with ability to ramp-up on quickly on Teradata consulting and finance processes
• Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
• Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
• Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: FinancialForce Process Enablement Manager
Job Category: Sales
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US