CS&S Enablement Team Lead (US Virtual)
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209326
Position Title: Director, GTM Enablement
Service Operational Excellence, CS&S Enablement Leader
Location: Virtual, US
As the Leader of our Services Enablement team within our Global Services Operational Excellence team, you will partner with leadership to understand organizational priorities and create an enablement strategy for the Services Delivery organization. This strategy should represent the needs of the organization and incorporate the voice of both the internal and external customers. Deployment activities will include the deployment of services, processes, and tools as well as driving major Change Management initiatives within Customer Support & Services (CS&S).
You will manage direct and indirect resources to implement a consistent framework for successfully deploying change, enablement, and learning activities designed to ensure the Field/Global Delivery organizations are equipped with the materials, programs, and tools needed to be successful in delivering world-class services and support to our customers.
The Services Enablement player/coach will assess the current processes used for deployment and define ways to improve our processes for enabling the CS&S organization to adapt to new programs, processes, and tools. You and your team will be responsible for driving the change management and communication plans for major operational and transformational activities and measuring the effectiveness of those methods to ensure success. You will have a deep business understanding to identify the cross-functional impact of the initiatives being driven and engage and collaborate with key stakeholders, such as Go-to-Market (GTM), Delivery, and Product Management, to ensure alignment and deployment to key organizations and partners where required.
This individual will be responsible to:
· Develop best practices, tools, and resources for change management activities across specific programs and/or projects.
· Define an enablement and change management framework for consistent and effective deployment of projects and initiatives
· Build robust enablement & deployment initiative sponsorship by engaging, supporting, and partnering with senior leaders who are critical to driving transformation.
· Define success metrics and measurable outcomes, monitor change progress, and align progress with key stakeholders to drive and measure usage of resources and an increase in enablement across the global teams.
· Drive and support project communication planning efforts and engage key stakeholders in terms of design, development, delivery, and management of communications for both internal and external customers.
· Ensure projects, training and enablement deliverables, and resources represent the perspective and needs of the internal and external customer
· Develop and implement onboarding and learning roadmaps and assess current and future curriculum needs to address broad learning needs and skills gaps identified by Service leadership.
· Develop, mentor, and coach remote global team supporting career growth and development
· Lead a team responsible for identifying the region or global delivery organization-specific enablement needs and lead design, development, and delivery of learning programs to address those needs. This includes driving virtual and face-to-face programs for key roles across the organization as needed.
· Facilitate planning and prioritization with Services leadership to properly resource and drive effective and consistent Field enablement initiatives
Qualifications and Experience:
· 5+ years of experience in developing and leading change management plans for complex, organization-wide programs and projects
· 5+ years of broad business experience interacting with services, support, marketing, or a sales environment, ideally within the IT or a related industry
· Prior experience leading, engaging, and developing a globally dispersed team
· In-depth knowledge of business transformation matter and various functional areas, with the ability to tie together interdependencies to achieve the greatest business impact.
· Excellent communications skills, including dealing with senior leaders and customers with experience developing communication plans to address key stakeholder and user communication needs
· Robust relationship building, stakeholder management from executives to employees
· Strong organizational agility in an enterprise environment and proven cross-functional collaboration capabilities
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with an ability to manage through ambiguity and positively manage conflict to drive positive business results.
· Ability to travel up to 20% (outside of COVID-19 exception period)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
· Change Management Certification
· ITIL certification, ideally ITIL 4
· Lean and/or Agile/Scrum Certification
· Demonstrated experience working within teams responsible to build Data Warehouses, Data Marts, big data analytics, open-source platforms, applications, enterprise architectures, solutions, and technologies, preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: CS&S Enablement Team Lead (US Virtual)
Job Category: Customer Support
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US