Country Resource Manager
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 209323
Position Title: Consulting Operations III
The Resource Manager is responsible for the Teradata Consulting team in Russia with a focus for; planning, organizing and coordinating the assignment of resources ensuring we have the right consultants in the right place at the right time based on their skill set, experience and developmental needs.
Responsible for the provision of demand forecasts the Resource Manager is expected to work closely with the commercial and practice leads to identify and where necessary procure resources to support the fulfilment of new opportunities ahead of time.
In conjunction with the commercial and practice leads the Resource Manager is responsible for producing and monitoring key performance indicators including utilization taking appropriate actions to manage it to plan.
The list below details some of the core day to day responsibilities and activities the Resource Manager is responsible for:
- Own and fulfil resource request for your area of responsibility
- Timely review and processing of resource requests
- Identifying suitable candidates, liaising with Commercial and Practice leads to validate skills match where appropriate and recommend candidates to requestor
- Provision of Bio’s / CVs to the requestor to support candidate selection process
- Facilitating discussions between candidates and relevant stakeholders
- Keeping requestor, candidates and key stakeholders updated on status
- Updating schedules to reflect any assignments
- Ensure staff are appropriately briefed in a timely manner on opportunities for which they are being nominated.
- Make simple priority decisions between resources and projects where conflicts arise, escalating to the appropriate manager/s
- Actively seek placement opportunities for resources coming available:
- Work closely with Sales and Delivery teams to pro-actively place available staff onto revenue generating activities where possible.
- In the absence of fee paid roles, place resources onto sales support and other non-billable work that supports the Think Big Analytics pipeline and internal initiatives
- By building relationships with other RMs (from across EMEA)
- Ensure key business systems are kept up-to-date eg: forecasting and availability
- Meet with/become familiar with the resources within the team(s) that you are responsible for, understand their career aspirations and development needs.
- Ensure that up to date profiles are held on the database-understand training needs for resource where appropriate
- Provide Management Information, as required, to the Geo and Regional Resource Management, Commercial and Practice Leads
- Make recommendations and proactively take steps to mitigate / address key performance issues
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a professional services organization
- Excellent knowledge and experience in resource management and associated best practices
- A highly visible people orientated individual with the assertiveness, determination and relationship building skills to ensure positive results
- Team player with experience of working with multi-cultural and multi-disciplined teams across
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work with limited supervision and to adapt to change
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, calm and patient under pressure
- Demonstrates a commitment to life-long learning and personal development and a passion for continual process improvement
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English
- Experience with MS Office [Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint] (Preferably Office 365).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with FinancialForce, Salesforce and Fieldglass preferable
Salary will be commensurate with the demands of the role, experience and local market guidelines. The successful candidate will work from their local Teradata facility.
Community / Marketing Title: Country Resource Manager
Job Category: Consulting
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU