GSO Quality of Service Lead
Location: Prague, Praha CZ
Requisition Number: 209306
Position Title: Customer Technical Support Specialist II
GSO Quality of Service Lead
The Teradata Global Support Organization (GSO) is going to modernize customer support and we need highly motivated and effective operations quality management engineers to help optimize support practices.
What We Do
The Teradata GSO provides 24x7 global support for all Teradata products. Along with incident management, we provide technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s problems.
What You’ll Do:
The Quality-of-Service analyst will work within the GSO Base team and redefine processes and practices throughout the GSO in support of transformation efforts to modernize the delivery of support and ensure operational efficiency. In this role, you will work closely with the frontline support resources as well as resources in other levels of support to gain a complete understanding of end-to-end GSO support operations and manage the design and implementation of new processes to drive lean problem management practices within the organization.
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities)
- Analyze customer support processes and workflows (such as problem diagnosis and dump analysis practices) to identify first-hand customer service insights, challenges and opportunities; formulate requirements and use cases for service analytics.
- Provide oversight of Global incident backlog and drive efficiencies in the execution of support practices and IMP
- Provide GSO operations oversight and analysis to consult on process improvements and support best practices
- Defining new support practices and workflows for GSO to adapt to the implementation of new service analytics automation efforts.
- Work with GSO Product Support teams and SPMs to identify automations opportunities and lead change management efforts resulting from the impacts of automation
- Coordinate and deliver training sessions to drive timely adoption of new processes and best practices.
- Drive service quality and process improvement through continuous business process analysis
Skills and Experiences, You’ll Need to Be Successful: (Basic Qualifications)
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Data analysis capabilities
- Knowledge of GSO operations and support practices
- Business acumen
- Experience with computer hardware and software products
Ideally, you will also have the following: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Knowledge of Support Center procedures and troubleshooting protocols.
- Knowledge of Lean Problem Solving
- ITL, and Six Sigma Certifications highly preferred
Community / Marketing Title: GSO Quality of Service Lead
Job Category: Customer Support
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ