Marketing Operations Manager - APJ
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Requisition Number: 209280
Position Title: Marketing Operations Specialist (IV)
Role - Marketing Operations - APJ
Location – Mumbai/ Pune/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad
THIS IS TERADATA: With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers from your data which improve productivity, reduce inventory or increase customer retention to name a few. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so you can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business. And we do it in the cloud, on premise or anywhere in between – at the scale your business requires.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY: Teradata is looking for an innovative, hands-on marketing ops manager responsible for the overall marketing performance management including KPIs and measurements, funnel management and insightful dashboards to maximize the return on investment. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing ops with proven track record in managing planning and budgeting, analysing sales & marketing performance data to drive actions and in working with cross-functional and global teams to drive operational efficiency at scale.
- Own the process for rolling 6 months resource planning, allocation, and budget management for APJ Marketing organization
- Define key marketing and campaign metrics in alignment with global KPIs and partner with WW Ops team to manage the process of optimizing different types of reports and dashboards to better represent the status of APJ marketing; should be well versed in marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution
- Partner with sales ops for marketing coverage alignment in key account segments as well as provide account analysis(transaction records, renewal cycles, opportunity assessments, contacts coverage mapping and etc) to fuel ABM campaign optimization and new logo targeting
- Draw actions from various data and insights for enhanced campaign design and tactics
- Manage weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence reviews with field marketing and sales leadership on the marketing funnel status and how it contributes to the overall sales funnel
- Partner with global marketing ops team and APJ sales ops to ensure that marketing automation and CRM processes facilitate campaign insights and end-to-end lead management visibility
- Partner with APJ sales ops to improve sales hygiene, discipline and SLAs around marketing leads processing, regular updates, aging leads and opportunity progression in SFDC
- Drive the adoption and usage of the global marketing dashboards and best practices among APJ Marketing and cross-functional teams
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or technology, MBA preferred.
- Around 5 years of marketing ops experience in an established B2B environment
- Strong knowledge on marketing automation platforms, SFDC, BI and analytics tools and Excel
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal- to speak, present, and collaborate
- Experience working with and driving results from cross-matrixed teams
Change with us the way people live and work thanks to their data. Please submit your application exclusively via careers.teradata.com. We look forward to getting to know you.
#teradata #werehiring #marketing #digitalmarketing #marketingops #cloudmarketing
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Operations Manager - APJ
Job Category: Marketing
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN