User Interface Engineer
Location: Bellevue, Washington US
Requisition Number: 209278
Position Title: User Interface Engineer (II)
Teradata Cloud seeks a Frontend Engineer to build our next generation customer experience. You will work closely with product managers and UX designers to build a self-service SaaS product platform for new and existing Teradata database products. As a Frontend Engineer, you will help build a set of libraries, reusable components and best practices to help other teams painlessly create user-centered web applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Solid web application engineering experience with a frontend focus
- A passion for responsive UX, cloud technology, and API design
- Strong understanding of ECMAScript features
- Experience with Angular, RxJS, SaSS, Webpack or equivalent technologies
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud providers
- Experience building GraphQL schemas and resolvers
- Ability to build an end-to-end user experience as part of a service oriented product
- Experience working with large data sets including NoSQL data stores
- Knowledge of relational database engines
- Familiarity with DevOps software development methods
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: User Interface Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellevue, Washington US