Sales Enablement Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 209274
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (II)
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
As a Sales Enablement Program Manager on our Sales Enablement and Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of live global learning events with a focus on developing engaging and unforgettable learning experiences for our Go-to-Market Teams. Ideally, you will have a proven track record of developing and executing programs of all sizes, from round table executive meetings to large-scale learning and enablement programs. Initiatives range from leading our Account Team New Hire training to coordinating and launching sales programs to managing and supporting our annual Global Sales Kickoff event.
You are a motivated self-starter that is highly organized, detail-oriented, energized by meeting new people, collaborative and able to travel domestically and abroad often. The successful candidate will work closely with other team members on planning and logistics, scheduling, deployment and execution of significant go-to-market learning driven experiences. You will have a hands-on approach and will work closely with our Field Enablement team and Sales teams to plan and execute programs at the highest level. You will also continuously raise the bar on content and the employee experience with the goal of educating existing associates.
- Strong ability to execute while seeking the right programmatic approach to scale
- Align program activities with business priorities and expected impact across stakeholder groups, including interfacing directly with sales leadership and sales teams
- Maintain continuous communication with key internal stakeholders for cross-functional alignment
- Define program goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the intended business outcomes of the learning events
- Consult with and advise stakeholders on learning and program best practices with a focus on engagement, interactivity and deliberate practice to optimize application and impact
- Work with stakeholders to plan the content, speaker selection, agenda, and overall program experience with a customer obsessed mindset
- Source venues, recommend and procure catering, acquire supporting technology and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality event or program
- Work with marketing and communications teams to develop brand, marketing labels and tools for programs as required
- Manage stakeholder relationships and build processes for repeatable and scalable programs
- Roll out porgrams with operational and logistical excellence
- Manage all operational, implementation and post-event activities
- Represent and deliver service excellence that is consistent with the organization's brand
- Quantify business results of all activities with data-driven analysis
- Develop program analytics reports and distribute as required
Candidate must have 5+ years of experience, preferably in management consulting, sales enablement, or learning industries. The candidate must have demonstrated success in implementing global programs and experiences that align with go-to-market strategies and field sales goals.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in consulting, sales enablement, learning, or other business management environments
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with immediate and cross-functional team members
- Proven ability to successfully manage and execute multiple projects with different priorities and stakeholders
- Strong critical thinker with ability to ramp-up quickly
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and influence
- Independent, proactive problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task while staying calm under pressure
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Enablement Program Manager
Job Category: Sales
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US