Sales Enablement Development and Delivery Specialist
Location: New York, New York US
Requisition Number: 209274
Location: San Diego, CA or Remote
As a Sales Enablement Development and Delivery Specialist on our team you will develop and deliver world-class, strategic programs that uplevel the skills and capabilities for our Global Sales and Consulting teams, enhance sales culture, and improve sales productivity. As a core member of our Sales Enablement team, this role will focus on leading the design, development, and delivery of solutions to bring out the best in our Account Teams and ensure individuals are equipped with the tools and capabilities to be successful and drive revenue growth. In this role you will collaborate with a variety of teams within Teradata (including Sales, Marketing, Operations and more), along with vendors and external consultants.
You are a confident, articulate professional experienced in supporting the design and development of enablement content and strategic programs to assist in transforming business change and providing enablement to develop sales and consulting associates at a variety of skill and experience levels. You are a skilled and agile communicator, program manager, facilitator confident leading workshops in both face-to-face and virtual environments. The successful candidate also possesses strong design and development skills and embraces new learning technologies and innovative delivery methods.
- Lead the design and execution of programs and experiences to build critical capabilities and foster a culture of high-engagement, innovation and continuous improvement
- Conduct needs analysis, outline operational requirements, and translate requirements into tangible deliverables and enablement programs
- Consult with subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop appropriate deliverables to drive to identified objectives, skills and knowledge
- Coordinate and manage the full business change cycle including business case, development/deployment, and measurement of programs and initiatives
- Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways
- Incorporate change management methods and approaches into applicable initiatives to ensure successful adoption
- Support the development of content, programs and workshops such as sales processes, selling and consulting skills and other ongoing training programs
- Maintain a curation mindset to distill a high volume of information down to the most relevant and impactful learning points, provided in a way that resonates with sales and consulting professionals
- Improves training and program effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Be adaptable to change, self-motivated, and able to act independently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Candidate must have 7+ years of experience, preferably in consulting, sales operations, enablement, communication, or other related disciplines. The candidate must have experience in leading and assisting in the design, development, and delivery of learning and enablement initiatives, such as selling and consulting skills and sales processes and methodologies. Experience in training and education or instructional design preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Extensive experience supporting sales and consultants in a complex enterprise sales environment
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities, balance assigned work and exceptional organization skills required for our constantly evolving environment
- Strong critical and strategic thinker with ability to ramp-up quickly
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and influence
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong business orientation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively with team members at all levels, leaders and cross-functional team members
- Dedication to training adoption and impact, demonstrating results from past experience for program adoption.
- Ability to travel including International travel required
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Enablement Development and Delivery Specialist
Job Category: Sales
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US