Administrative Team Leader
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 209256
Position Title: Administrative Team Leader
Administrative team leader ( 12 month maternity cover ) fix term
Helps the AVP and Project team to make best use of their time by dealing with administrative tasks for them directly and their associated team members.
Need extensive knowledge of their organization's set up, who the key personnel are (inside and outside the business) and what the aims and objectives of the organization are.
Key responsibilities include:
- Suppliers selecting, renewal of contracts, providing and signing of the necessary documentation, services quality control, updating the information about suppliers in the system.
- Working with the Landlord, timely payment of bills, signing documents, office issues communication.
- Working with ERP. Establishing and closing PO, invoicing for payment, tracking payments, resolving disputes, controlling the budget, interacting with the local and global finance team to resolve issues related to audit, documentation, inventory.
- Making sure that office equipment, i.e. printers, telephones, projectors, etc., work properly.
- Collaborating with local and global IT support and making sure that new laptops and other equipment are delivered, old laptops are replaced, organizing storage and disposal of old equipment.
- Maintaining an agreement for providing of mobile services for employees, negotiating terms of tariffs, connecting / disconnecting communication and Internet services, budget monitoring, confirming compensation for purchasing new equipment, promptly resolving issues.
- Fleet management. Conducting contracts with leasing companies for providing corporate cars to employees, replacing / issuing / renting cars, resolving issues related to the operation and compliance with policies, providing necessary documents (powers of attorney, policies, etc.).
- Organizing smooth running of office processes, controlling the reception work, ordering necessary supplies / equipment / services, interacting with the cleaning company, compliance with sanitary and fire safety standards, conducting inspections, repair work and preparation of workplaces.
What we’d like you to be:
- Work experience in a similar role for at least 3 years
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP is an advantage
- Work experience within a multinational company is an advantage
What we offer:
- Fixed term contract
- Strong professional team
- World-class technical training within Teradata University
- Meal allowance
- Medical, travel and life insurance
- Employee referral program
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Team Leader
Job Category: Administrative
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU