Senior Program Manager, Field Programs
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Requisition Number: 209231
Position Title: GTM Enablement Program Specialist (IV)
Senior Program Manager, Field Programs
Location: San Diego, CA or Virtual
As a Senior Program Manager on the GTM Ops Field Programs team, you will be responsible for driving global field program execution from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on developing the right content & messaging for field consumption. Program initiatives range from field skills development to targeted sales initiatives to new product launches, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales, Consulting, and Alliances/Partners. You will work with senior cross-functional team members, external vendors/partners, sales account teams, and customers to collaborate and execute against a program scope end-to-end.
- Lead cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Leverage understanding of the enterprise sales landscape to develop programs that will motivate sellers and buyers
- Break down complex business problems into key components, then analyze for insights and answers to critical questions
- Evaluate complex scenarios to recommend practical and creative solutions to get results
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of field program topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Develop program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and customer-facing materials
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations by effectively preparing for and facilitating meetings to align on decisions & clearly communicating program status
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure projects meet key milestones and are completed on time
- Identify and communicate risks and roadblocks to stakeholders, including your manager
- Provide direction and coach more junior team members on analytic, presentation, communication, and work/process management skillsets
Candidate must have 5-7+ years of experience, preferably in the technology or management consulting industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field required; MBA a plus.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in technology, consulting, or other business management environments required
- Strong critical thinker with ability to ramp-up quickly on Teradata business & sales processes
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager, Field Programs
Job Category: Human Resources
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US